Wednesday 20 November 2013

About my blog!

So I am a teenage girl, I am 13 years old, I love pink, all things beauty; makeup, fashion, nails, hair and plenty more.  

Tomorrow i am getting braces, I'm slightly nervous but interested to know what they will look like on me. Guess what colour bands I'm getting... PINK! My teeth are not extremely bad but I was offered them so I took the chance and it's a good opportunity for me to get perfectly straight teeth. I might make another post soon about my experience of getting braces on and what the first while of having them on is like.

I would like to share this experience with you so that if someone is going through the same thing then they don't feel alone. Feel free to comment any questions you have and I will get back to you soon.

If you would like to see any specific blog posts then just drop me a comment and i will be more than happy to make it for you. I am new to the world of blogging so give me a chance and I will get better at it as I go along.

xoxo
typical pink teenager
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Braces, I'm sure you will be just fine :+D

    ReplyDelete